Carboxytherapy is an approved by FDA therapy with the use of carbon dioxide CO2, which is a breakthrough in aesthetic medicine, due to wide range of usage and high effectiveness. The treatment is based on intradermal and hypodermic injection of medical carbon dioxide CO2 using micro-punches. CARBOregen strictly controls the amount and the method of carbon dioxide introduction.
Carbon dioxide can be considered as a therapeutic agent of an ecological nature because it naturally appears in human body. It is a gas that regulates blood flow and the expansion of blood vessels. By introducing it under the skin, we can accelerate the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients, improve microcirculation, stimulate cells to renew. It activates strong regenerative processes.
carbon dioxide treatment
- Comprehensiveness of application - thanks to the device it is possible to use one of the most effective methods to fight with cellulite, stretch marks, scars, fat tissue, as well as shadows under eyes
- Safety – it is the only device with three-stage filter system, that provides total protection against accidental gas movement
- Immediate effects – first results are visible after the first treatment
- Clinical effectiveness – effectiveness of the treatment has been clinically confirmed, and the warranty is provided by the control of the most important parameters, i.e. gas flow and its dose
- Treatment comfort - the device allows you to heat the gas and plan the ideal treatment programs
- Low usage costs
- Professional training in the use of the device