Terms and conditions of the online store www.beautyofscience.pl
- Beauty of Science sp.zo.o online store, available at www.beautyofscience.pl, is run by Beauty of Science sp.zo.o with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Sułowska 43, entered into the National Court Register NIP 897-176-03-44, REGON 021211338
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Seller - the manufacturer of devices - Beauty of Science sp. z o.o based in Wrocław ul. Sułowska 43, entered into the National Court Register NIP 897-176-03-44, REGON 021211338
- Shop - website owned by Seller, available under the domain beautyofscience.pl, through which the Seller allows placing Orders.
- Customer - any entity (a Consumer or a person without the status of a Consumer) placing an Order through the Store.
- Consumer - an individual who performs a legal transaction with the Seller (sales contract via the Store) not directly related to its business or professional activity (art. 221Civil Code).
- Regulations - these regulations.
- Registration - a one-time activity consisting in setting up an account by the Customer, made using the administration panel provided by the Seller on the Store's website.
- Goods - a movable item, available for sale in the Store, in particular cosmetic articles and devices.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent aimed at concluding a contract for the sale of Goods at a distance via the Store, specifying at least the type and number of Goods.
- Newsletter - an electronic form of information sent via e-mail to customers and other users of the Store.
- The Regulations define the rules for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of Goods in the Store and the rules for using the Store.
- The costs resulting from the use of the Internet by the Customer depend on the price list of the telecommunications operator or the provider of the Internet access service used by the Customer and are charged to him personally.
- The Seller may communicate with the Customer, and the Customer with the Seller via the contact form in the "Contact", by e-mail email@example.com), by phone at 71-606-09-30 and by writting a letter to the Seller's address.
- All electronic correspondence sent by the Seller is subject to anti-virus protection and is directed only to a specific Customer.
- The subject of sale are the Goods presented in the Store at the time of placing the Order.
- All Goods presented in the Store are free from defects.
- Photos and descriptions of the Goods posted on the Store's website are for reference only. All Goods offered by the Store are professional devices, the use of which requires professional preparation. The Seller conducts on his own and offers training on the use of the purchased Goods.
- All prices presented in the Store are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT. The price given for each Product does not include delivery costs.
- The Seller sells through the Store in Poland and abroad.
- The Seller has the right to change the price of the Goods, introduce and withdraw the Goods, grant discounts on individual Goods and carry out and cancel promotions in the Store. However, this does not in any way limit the rights acquired by customers; i.e. the changes do not apply to Orders that have been placed.
- The seller has the right to revoke or change (reduce or increase) the discount for B2B platform customers who do not have the status of a consumer.
- In order to enable full use of all the possibilities of the Store, the Customer may register. Registration is voluntary and it is not necessary to place Orders in the Store. Registration activities are performed once. Subsequent Orders of a registered Customer are carried out on the basis of logging in by the Customer by entering the e-mail address and password.
- It is forbidden for people using the Store (including Customers) to post illegal content (e.g. in opinions about the Goods).
- The store has the right to change the prices and the availability status of the goods presented on the website and offers.
Rules for placing an Order
- Orders made through the Store can be placed 24 hours a day.
- The Seller allows placing Orders by filling in an interactive Order form (adding the selected Product via the "Add to Cart" button, and then performing further technical activities based on the messages and information displayed on the website, until clicking the "Order and pay" button).
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives:
- immediately (within 1 business day) an e-mail confirming that the Order has been placed with the Seller - along with all the relevant terms of the sales contract,
- within a maximum of 3 (three) business days from placing the Order - information by e-mail or by phone, containing all the essential terms of the sales contract, confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution and the conclusion of the contract for the sale of Goods.
- Cancellation or modification of the Order is possible by the Customer until confirmation of the Order being accepted for execution. For this purpose, please contact the Seller as soon as possible (by e-mail or by phone). This does not in any way affect the Consumers' rights to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receiving the Goods.
- The seller provides the following payment methods:
- by transfer to the Seller's bank account no 24 2490 0005 0000 4520 1877 (Alior Bank),
- via the Przelewy24 electronic payment systems
- via the leasing payment system www.leaselink.pl
- in cash to the courier (cash on delivery) or in person at the Seller's premises.
- The customer who makes the payment by bank transfer and via the electronic payment system should pay for the purchased Goods together with the delivery costs within 7 (seven) days from the date of receipt of the e-mail referred to in § 3 sec. 3 point 2 of the Regulations. After this date, the Seller's offer is not binding.
- Information about the costs related to the delivery is shown in the Order submission procedure (in the Order form). Delivery costs are added to the price of the Goods and Customer bear the costs. Upon personal collection at the Seller's headquarter, the delivery costs is PLN 0.00.
- In the case of delivery via a courier company, the cost of delivery after prepayment is PLN 20.00, and the cost of delivery with payment on delivery - PLN 25.
- The condition for the execution of the Order placed by the Customer is to provide real personal and contact data when completing the interactive form (allowing for verification and confirmation of the acceptance of the Order for execution).
- In the case of incorrect or insufficient completion of the interactive form, the Seller will make every effort to contact the Customer to confirm the submission of the Order. If the Order cannot be confirmed within 7 (seven) days due to the lack of contact with the Customer, the Seller's offer is not binding.
- The order processing procedure is started after the Seller confirms that the Order has been accepted for execution; in the case of Orders paid by bank transfer and via the electronic payment system - it may also take place after the payment of the price is credited to the Seller's account.
- The time of delivery of the Order depends on the availability of the Goods in stock, the selected form of payment and the method of delivery, and is a maximum of 7 (seven) business days.
- In the case of a possible longer delivery time of the Order, the Customer is immediately informed about it.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, the Seller shall deliver the Goods to the Customer no later than thirty days from the date of concluding the contract, unless the contract provides otherwise.
- The proof of purchase is a receipt or, at the Customer's request, a VAT invoice, which the Customer receives with the Goods or in a separate shipment.
- The Seller delivers the Goods via a courier company. Pickup in person at the Seller's headquarter is also possible -
51-180 Wrocław ul. Sułowska 43
- The place of performance by the Seller is the place of receipt of the Goods (delivery address) indicated by the Customer in the Order submission procedure.
- When collecting the parcel delivered by the carrier, the Customer is obliged to examine it (pursuant to Article 545 § 2 of the Civil Code). In the event of damage to the shipment, the Seller recommends drawing up a damage report in the presence of the carrier and informing the Seller about it immediately. Failure to prepare a damage report is not tantamount to the expiry of the consumer's right to file a complaint regarding damage caused during the shipment; the protocol is, however, helpful in the complaint procedure. The lack of a shipment damage protocol may make it difficult for the Consumer to pursue any claims from the Seller and to determine the person responsible for the damage to the shipment. Complaints regarding damage caused during the shipment submitted by customers who are not Consumers, without the attached damage report, will not be considered.
Warranty and guarantee
- The Seller is liable to the Customer for physical or legal defects of the purchased Goods (warranty), on the terms set out in the Civil Code, in particular in the provisions of art. 556 and art. 5561-5563
- The customer has the right to submit a complaint under the warranty for the purchased Goods.
- The complaint may be submitted in writing by letter to the Seller's address or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before submitting a complaint, it is recommended to contact the Seller via e-mail or by phone - this will help in the more efficient consideration of the complaint.
- When submitting a complaint, the Seller recommends providing the Customer's contact details, the Order number, a detailed description of the reasons for the complaint and requests to the Seller, as well as attaching the sales document or its photocopy. Complaints submitted by a Customer who is not a Consumer, without the attached sales document, will not be considered.
- If it is necessary to supplement any deficiencies in the complaint - the Seller will immediately contact the Customer in the manner indicated in § 2 para. 4 of the Regulations.
- The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the headquarter of the Seller.
- Complaints under the warranty are considered in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code.
- The Seller agrees to out-of-court settlement of disputes with the Consumer. With the intention of an amicable settlement of the dispute, the Consumer may apply to the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Lower Silesian Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Wrocław, ul. Ofiar Oświęcimskich 15 A, 50-069 Wrocław
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC (Regulation on ODR in consumer disputes), the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform is a tool for out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services concluded between consumers living in the European Union and entrepreneurs based in the EU. It is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Settlement of disputes by this method is free and voluntary.
- The Customer's rights under the warranty do not limit the Buyer's rights resulting from the guarantee granted by the guarantor - on the terms specified in the guarantee document, provided such a document is attached to the Goods.
- The manner of executing the guarantee is specified by the guarantor in the guarantee document. The warranty period is two years from the date of handing over the Goods to the Buyer, unless the warranty document states otherwise. Detailed information in this regard can be found in the tab "Warranty”.
Withdrawal from the contract
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of the Goods purchased from the Seller without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the Goods (i.e. from the date of taking possession of the goods by the Consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier). To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract.
- The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return all payments received from the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the Goods to the Consumer (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later. than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the exercise by the Consumer of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The reimbursement is made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to a different solution. In the case of cash on delivery, the payment is refunded by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Customer, which does not involve any costs for the Customer.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return is provided to the Seller, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods - in accordance with the carrier's price list, with the help of which the Consumer delivers the returned Goods to the Seller, i.e. the Consumer sends the Goods back to the Seller at his own expense, which is not returnable.
- A customer who does not have the status of a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days. For such customers, the rules and deadlines for withdrawing from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
Protection of personal data and privacy
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply, including in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Customer, which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting rights to Consumers, these provisions shall prevail. The provisions of the contracts less favorable to the consumer than the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights are invalid, and in their place, the provisions of this Act shall apply.
- The Regulations are available to all Customers in an electronic version on the Store's website www.beautyofscience.pl (tab "Statute") and is valid in this version from January 1, 2020.
- Consolidation, security and making the content of the concluded contract available to the Customer takes place through:
- the provision of the Regulations on the terms set out in § 8 para. 3 of the Regulations,
- sending the customer an e-mail,
- attaching proof of purchase to shipments.
- Whenever the Regulations refer to a Consumer, it is also understood as a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller directly related to its business activity, if the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the object performed by business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (pursuant to Article 3855, 5564, 5565, 5765Of the Civil Code and Art. 38a of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights).
- Provision of § 8 sec. 5 of the Regulations does not apply to the provisions of § 1 sec. 4, § 4 section 6, § 5 sec. 9 and 10 and § 8 sec. 2, third sentence, of the Regulations.